AX-100P is a single port FXO
PCI interface card for capturing a standard analog phone line into
your Linux server with Asterisk PBX software. The AX-100P supports
FXS Loopstart and "Kewlstart" (Loopstart with far end disconnection
It can detect ringing and remote hangup
and fully supports Pseudo-TDM bridging through Zaptel. The device
is fully supported by Asterisk PBX for both incoming and outgoing
1. 100% compatible with Digium's X100P card.
2. Be detected as "X100".
3. CallerID / BusyTone detection.
4. Suitable for SOHO PBX / VoiceMail / IVR.
5. Timming device for trunck / conference / MusicOnHold.
6. Starter device to study Zaptel / Asterisk.
7. Low cost channel for Fax server / Fax On Demand.
5.0V PCI interface